Nz Visa Waiver Agreement

Due to the Trans-Tasman Travel arrangement, Australian citizens and permanent residents obtain a residence visa upon arrival if they have good character. This residence visa expires when the holder leaves New Zealand; a change in travel conditions may be requested if the holder intends to return to New Zealand on the same visa. This allows the holder`s residence in New Zealand to be considered continuous, which is an important factor if the holder intends to apply for a permanent residence visa or the granting of New Zealand citizenship at a later date. [13] The U.S. government is no longer responsible for immigration issues in the Federated States of Micronesia (WSF), but New Zealand citizens are generally allowed to stay without a visa for 30 days. Upon arrival, visitors must provide a full immigration FSM departure and arrival check-in, issued by the airline prior to arrival. Travellers wishing to stay more than 30 days in Micronesia must also complete an entry permit. Visitors must prove that they can continue to travel from the WSF and leave the WSF at the end of the visit. For more information, please visit the WSF website. New Zealand issued general visas for visitors in the 2016/17 262.033 financial year. Top nationalities were:[73] All visitors to the Cook Islands, regardless of nationality, are visa-free for up to 31 days. Visitors travelling for tourist purposes can extend their stay by 31 days up to a maximum of 6 months.

[69] The Visa Waiver Program (VWP) allows nationals of certain countries, including New Zealand, Australia and the United Kingdom, to travel to the United States for a stay of 90 days or less without obtaining a visa if certain conditions are met. According to the VWP, time spent in Canada, Mexico and the surrounding islands is counted up to a maximum of 90 days of authorized stay under the program. New Zealand nationals can visit the UK for up to 6 months (or 3 months if they arrive from the Republic of Ireland) without having to apply for a visa, provided they meet all the following criteria: as a general rule, anyone who is not a member of the European Union, the European Economic Area or Switzerland and who wishes to remain for more than 3 months in a Schengen Member State must obtain a national visa for a long-term stay and/or a residence permit. New Zealand nationals between the ages of 18 and 30 (or, in some cases, aged 18 to 35) may obtain a national « D » visa for extended stay and/or residence permit from 19 Schengen Member States (see below). Schengen Member States also issue national « D » visas and residence permits for extended stay for other reasons to those who meet the criteria set out in their national immigration policy (e.g.B.